Hey everyone! I'm super excited to share this new recipe with you! It's a double layer dessert bar, the bottom layer is a simple peanut butter cookie, and the top is a fudgy brownie. And the best part, PEANUT BUTTER CUPS are all of this dessert! Soooo good. I find that the newer Mini Reese's cups
work the best in this recipe. :)
Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9'' pan with baking spray and set aside.
Bottom layer: PB cookie
Ingredients: 1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
In a mixing bowl, mix the sugar and egg together. Then add the peanut butter. Mix until it forms a dough. Press dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle half of the package of the Mini Reese's Cups
over the cookie dough. Set aside.
Top layer: Brownie
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp vanilla
In a mixing bowl, use a whisk to mix the flour, sugar, and cocoa. Add butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well.
Using a spatula, spread the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Reese's cups. Sprinkle the remaining Mini Reese's Cups
over the batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes, rotating halfway through the bake time. Make sure its done in the middle. Let cool about 10 minutes before cutting into em. Could possibly be super delicious with ice cream. Yes. That sounds pretty awesome. :) Enjoy everyone!
Have you 'liked' my facebook page
yet? It's a great way to stay updated on my posts and future giveaways. Tell your friends about my page too! Once I get 100 likes, there will be another giveaway!
Also feel free to follow me on Pinterest
! I pin all of my recipes, they would go excellent on your food board. I'm pretty sure everyone has one. lol
If you have any comments or questions please comment below, message me
, or get ahold of me through my facebook page
! I love hearing from you guys!
Happy Baking! :D
Hello Hello to everyone! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. It's been a super busy week, and I have so much left to do! But I wanted to make sure you guys heard from me this week and get an awesome easy recipe. :)
These cookies are so decadent and delicious! They would be perfect for a last minute idea for a party. I've been asked to make them on multiple occasions and they are always a hit! Hope you guys enjoy!
Easy Lemon Cookies
1 box lemon flavored cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
about 1/3 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the powdered sugar. Mix well.
3. Make 1 in balls with the batter. I used a 1 oz scoop for this.
4. Roll each ball in the powered sugar lightly so it is covered and place on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating halfway through bake time.
6. Let cool and enjoy! (makes about 2 dozen cookies)
This is a really simple and easy recipe. I hope you all enjoy it!
Like I mentioned early, I have had a SUPER busy week and I have so much more to do. So I have asked Miss Kenzie Sweeney to return with a guest blog this weekend! I know some of you have wanted to hear from her and this is the perfect time for me. She's a lifesaver and a truly wonderful girl. :) Thanks Kenzie!
Oh!! I almost forgot to tell you guys! You are never going to guess who I am going to see this weekend! CAKE BOSS
! I'm beyond excited about it! I'll be sure to post up about it after I see him on Sunday. :)
Also, if you haven't yet, you need to like my facebook page
! So you can stay updated on new recipes, giveaways, and other totally awesome stuff. :)
You can also follow me on Pinterest
Have any comments or questions for me? Please feel free to comment below or send me a message
. I love hearing from you guys!
Hello to everyone! Man did I have a busy weekend! Check out the cakes I made
However, now I am home.. and after sleeping for almost 12 hours, I wake up and want cookies, lol. So I look through my books and find nothing in particular that perks my interest. I want chocolate and caramel goodness. The result I have come up with: Chocolate Rolo Cookies. So.Good. And easy!
Chocolate Rolo Cookies
Creamed mixture, before adding the dry ingredients
6 Tbl. butter, room temp
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa, unsweetened
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350. Use a cooking spray to coat a mini muffin pan.
2. Using mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
3. Add egg and mix.
4. In separate bowl blend the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
5. Add to dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix just until blended. Do not overbeat.
6. Add water and vanilla and blend.
7. Use a 1oz scoop (or just a spoon) to drop batter into each mini muffin cup.
8. Unwrap rolo candies and push one into the middle of each cookie. Don't push it all the way to the bottom of the batter.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the bake time.
10. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes before popping them out.
Now, after trying this the 'cookie' seems more like a brownie.. which is still ok with me! However now I need a big glass of milk.. lol. Give it a try guys! This is an excellent, easy recipe to try with the kids!
Don't forget to check out (and 'like')my new facebook page
to keep up with new posts and new things coming to Jenni's Baking Blog!
Have a question or comment for me? Feel free to message me
or leave a comment! I love to hear from you!