These cookies are so decadent and delicious! They would be perfect for a last minute idea for a party. I've been asked to make them on multiple occasions and they are always a hit! Hope you guys enjoy!
1 box lemon flavored cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
about 1/3 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the powdered sugar. Mix well.
3. Make 1 in balls with the batter. I used a 1 oz scoop for this.
4. Roll each ball in the powered sugar lightly so it is covered and place on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating halfway through bake time.
6. Let cool and enjoy! (makes about 2 dozen cookies)
Like I mentioned early, I have had a SUPER busy week and I have so much more to do. So I have asked Miss Kenzie Sweeney to return with a guest blog this weekend! I know some of you have wanted to hear from her and this is the perfect time for me. She's a lifesaver and a truly wonderful girl. :) Thanks Kenzie!
Oh!! I almost forgot to tell you guys! You are never going to guess who I am going to see this weekend! CAKE BOSS! I'm beyond excited about it! I'll be sure to post up about it after I see him on Sunday. :)
Also, if you haven't yet, you need to like my facebook page! So you can stay updated on new recipes, giveaways, and other totally awesome stuff. :)
You can also follow me on Pinterest.
Have any comments or questions for me? Please feel free to comment below or send me a message. I love hearing from you guys!