Hey everyone! I'm super excited about my post today because today I am announcing the winners to my Double Giveaway! But.. before I get to the winners, my beautiful niece, Emily, was here today to help with with a new recipe!
The other day I was shopping at a local store when I noticed that black berries were on a great sale... And they are HUGE! So I had to get em. This is what I came up with after a little research. Enjoy! :)
Old fashioned BlackBerry-Orange Pudding
12 oz fresh Blackberries
1/3 cup sugar
1 Tbl orange zest
1/3 cup brown sugar
6 Tbl. melted butter
1/2 cup milk
1 Tbl fresh squeesed orange juice
1 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 6-6oz ramekins with baking spray and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, gently toss your black berries, white sugar, and orange zest. Divide evenly into your ramekins.
3. In another mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, orange juice, and milk. Add a little of this mix to the melted butter and mix in. Then combine it all together. (You don't want your melted butter to cook bits of your egg!)
4. Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together into the egg mix. Fold in gently (little lumps are okay.)
5. Spoon batter evenly over the blackberries. Bake for 26-28 minutes until golden and crisp on top. You don't even have to let this cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Now... I know you are all here mainly to find out who won the giveaway. Ok, ok. I'll quit stalling. The winners for the Double Giveaway contest are...........
Morgan Jenkins and Michelle Gardner! Congrats to you both! The winners now officially have 3 days (Friday Nov 30th) to contact me
and claim their prizes before I draw another random winner to replace them. Congratulations ladies!
If you haven't already please go and 'like' my facebook page
! It's a great way to keep with with new recipes, posts, and giveaways! You can also follow me on pinterest
and pin all of my recipes to your boards to try later.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment below, or contact me through email
or my facebook page
! I look forward to hearing from you!