As you have probably read in my last blog post or on my facebook page, I've had a SUPER busy weekend. I made the cake for a friends wedding, along with 150 cupcakes to go with it! There are pics in my gallery if you would like to take a look! :)
Also this past Sunday, my totally amazing boss bought the workers ticked to see Cake Boss on tour! Those pictures will be on my facebook page if you would like to look at them! It was sooooo much fun and I am so excited that I was able to experience that. So a huge THANK YOU to Dianne for the show!
Ingredients: 1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 large can (29 oz) of sliced peaches
1.Preheat oven to 375. Pour melted butter into a 9'' square baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Stir in milk and vanilla, only until combined. Do not over mix!
4. Pour batter over melted butter in the baking dish.
5. Spoon out the peaches AND JUICE over the batter in the baking dish. you don't have to use all of the juice.. but make sure you get quite a bit in there!
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes (rotate halfway through baketime, as always) until golden brown on top.
7. Let it set for about 5 minutes before you cut into this bad boy. Serves great with vanilla icecream. :)
Also feel free to follow me on pinterest!
If you have any comments or questions for me please feel free to comment below or send me a message. I would love to hear from you! :)