However, now I am home.. and after sleeping for almost 12 hours, I wake up and want cookies, lol. So I look through my books and find nothing in particular that perks my interest. I want chocolate and caramel goodness. The result I have come up with: Chocolate Rolo Cookies. So.Good. And easy!
Chocolate Rolo Cookies
6 Tbl. butter, room temp
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa, unsweetened
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350. Use a cooking spray to coat a mini muffin pan.
2. Using mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
3. Add egg and mix.
4. In separate bowl blend the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
5. Add to dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix just until blended. Do not overbeat.
6. Add water and vanilla and blend.
7. Use a 1oz scoop (or just a spoon) to drop batter into each mini muffin cup.
8. Unwrap rolo candies and push one into the middle of each cookie. Don't push it all the way to the bottom of the batter.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the bake time.
10. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes before popping them out.
Don't forget to check out (and 'like')my new facebook page to keep up with new posts and new things coming to Jenni's Baking Blog!
Have a question or comment for me? Feel free to message me or leave a comment! I love to hear from you!